عنوان مقاله [English]
Today, "leadership" plays the most important role in advancing the goals of the organization. The success of any organization depends on having transformational leaders. On the other hand, a considerable part of the ethical and verbal teachings related to the principles of management and leadership have been written in valuable literary works. The present study, while reviewing the poems of Sharaf nameh, Eghbal nameh and Haft peakar, attempts to answer the main question: "What are the components of transformational leadership in the teachings of Ganjawi military?"This paper has been conducted in a qualitative and " Grounded Theory " strategy. In this method, without any presupposition, relevant qualitative data was collected and categorized. Then, by comparing and measuring the data and concepts, transformational leadership components were drawn up. At the end of this process, the main foundations of the theory of "Transformational Leadership from the Nezami Ganjavi Perspective" included 43 concepts in the form of 7 components.
The growth and development of organizations depends on the proper and efficient use of all resources, facilities and manpower. Undoubtedly, among the human resources of each organization, "leadership" plays the most important role. Leaders play a critical role in advancing the goals of organizations; therefore, they must have certain characteristics and skills. Leaders, with their role as messengers, are an example of a complete and understandable model for the behavior of other employees. " (Mirkamali, 1378: 178). Today "leadership" plays the most important role in advancing the goals of the organization. The success of any organization depends on having transformational leaders; on the other hand, a considerable part of the ethical and verbal teachings associated with the principles of leadership and leadership have been written in valuable literary works. The present study, while reviewing the poems of Sharaf name, Eghbal name and Haft peykar, attempts to answer the main question: "What are the components of transformational leadership in the teachings of Nezami Ganjavi?" The elders of Persian poetry and Persian literature have taught us how to live better in the light of this; in other words, many years ago, in Nezami Ganjavi poetry, modern issues are expressed in literary and yet simple language. Hakimi's Nezami Ganjavi is aware of the social and ethical issues that, with a deep look, reveal to humans a great deal about human affairs. Nezami Ganjavi has become famous for the lyrical poetry of the dominant attitude, but his detailed analysis of his works reveals another truth from the true military form for man today. The rational and wise words depict a comprehensive picture of the military; therefore, the general doctrines of the universe are global and bring a new message to man today. " (ghobadi, 1391: 57). Nowadays, looking at literature from the aesthetic point of view, it is considered superficial and simplistic. One of the neglected circles in this regard is the recreation of literary texts and the communication between literature and other sciences. In other words, literary works can be a source of inspiration, so that they can create new theories by studying and interpreting some concepts. Therefore, in this article we intend to draw up a new plan for the old texts; by reviewing the literary doctrines and creating the applied propositions, we examine the dimensions of transformational leadership in military teachings. The ultimate goal of this research is to identify transformational leadership components in Nezami Ganjavi teachings. Therefore, by studying the valuable ideas of this poet and utilizing the Persian treasury, the indices and related concepts were extracted and classified. To apply literature in other sciences; Applying literary works according to the needs of the present; Injecting spirit and vitality in the collective manpower; Establishing organizational unity and solidarity; Developing the attitude of the authorities; Reflection of speech and good behavior in all aspects of life, including.
2- Research methodology
This paper has been conducted qualitatively and with the "Strategy Data Foundation". In this method, without any presupposition, relevant qualitative data was collected and categorized. In this way, theories are extracted directly from the data. The main characteristic of the data theory of the foundation is to emphasize the careful examination of the collected data without any bias and bias. In this method, qualitative methods are used to gather information about a phenomenon, and the main question of the research is instead of defining the problem based on research literature and in the form of independent and dependent variables. " (Danayi fard, 1383: 86) In the first stage, qualitative data was extracted. In the second step, the related abbreviations were encoded. By comparing the codes, the multi-code, which refers to a common aspect, became the concept of a concept; Then, for the same items in each field, common components were defined. In the end, based on the relationship between the concepts involved, propositions were extracted.
In this paper, the abstract of the Sharaf nameh, Eghbal nameh, and Haft peakar were studied, and concepts were extracted based on examples of "management and leadership". After the identification and categorization of related concepts, the theory of "transformational leadership" was formed. In sum, the components of transformational leadership from the Ganjavi military perspective are a set of: collaborative management, motivation management, communication management, knowledge management, Participatory Management, strategic management, flexibility and executive management that leaders and rulers can take to integrate them in order to grow and empower their followers, as well as increase the efficiency and improve the performance of the organization's staff.
Good art of listening - having intimate contact with all people - the right tone of speech
Assigning Distinguished Ministers-Information and News- Considering the Role of Teaching-Inquiry for Knowledge-Not-Taking Irregular and Irrational Speech-Narratives and Tipping-Experience
Maintaining dignity and dignity - Paying attention to the role of education - Clinical - Right and accurate selection - Determination - Meritocracy - Avoidance of impolite people
Consultation with thinkers and elders - unity and solidarity - Avoiding pride and selfishness
Patience - controlling anger and wrath - avoiding laziness and comfort - neglecting hypocrites and flatterers - obedience
Responsible for doing things - Continuous pursuit of affairs - Accurate and clever responses - Taking promises - Commitment and responsibility
Supporting new ideas and plans - Positive thinking - Anthropology - Creating spirit and hope - Confidence building - Protecting human dignity - Succeeding in the covenant - Moderation and moderation - Justice and justice
In this paper, using the data foundation theory strategy, the data related to the statistical society were extracted and classified using the coding method, related concepts and components. In the end, 43 concepts were compiled in the form of 7 components (knowledge management, participatory management, motivation management, communication management, strategic management, flexibility and executive management) by studying the issues and identifying relevant concepts.
- Azhari, Behrooz; Farzanafard, said, A Look at the Management Elements in the Nezami Ganjavi Scenar nameh, International Management Conference and Social Sciences, March 2013.
- Amiri, Mojtaba, The Role of Literature in Management and Leadership, Management Knowledge, Quarterly Journal, No. 16, pp. 37-29, 1992.
- Pashayi, Kamran; Adelzade, Parvane, A review of the position of management in Persian literary texts, Tabriz: First edition, Mola Ali Publications, 2012.
- Servat, Mansoor, The Treasure of Wisdom in Nezami Ganjavi Works, Second Edition, Tehran: Amir Kabir Publishing, 1999.
- Danayifard, Hasan; Mahdiy, Alvani; Adel, Azar, Methodology of Qualitative Research in Management, First Printing, Tehran: The Publishing of Saffar, 2004.
- Rajayi, Farhang, Politics and the Mindfulness in Nezami Ganjavi Thought, The Quarterly of Culture, No. 10, pp. 190-179, 1371.
- Zarinkoob, Abdolhossein, Pierre Ganja in search of Nakoja Abad, Tehran: Sokhan Publication, 1372.
- Fazeli, Ghader, The Way and Rule of the Rule in Nezami Ganjavi Thought, The Journal of Political Science, University of Bagher-ol-ulum, No. Twenty, Pages 283-200, 2002.
- Ghobadi, Hosseinali; sadegi, Maryam, Nezami Ganjavi Human Messages for Concerns of Contemporary Man, Explore Persian Language and Literature, No. 25, pp. 86- 57, 1391.
- Ghanipoor, Ahmad; Mohseni, Ahma; Personality and personality element in the poetic cycle of the Haftpeykar Nezami Ganjavi, Journal of the Encyclopedia of Literature, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, thirteenth, No. 25, pp. 116-97, 1394.
- Karimiyan, Abaas, Alexander from the myth to the date, the book of the month of history and geography, No. 149. Pages 105-99, 1389.
- Madani, Mostafa; Absalan, Mohamad, The Impact of Transitional Leadership on the Promotion of Combatum Power in a Defense Organization, Military Management Quarterly, No. 59, pp. 58-32, 1394.
- Mazloomi, Nader; Nasehifar, Vahid, The Relationship of Transformational Leadership and Creativity and Organizational Innovation in Private Insurance Companies in Iran, Research Journal of Insurance, Vol. 28, pp. 56-33, 2013.
- Mirkamali, Mohahad, Leadership and Educational Management, Tehran: Seitron Publishers, 1999.
- Nezami Ganjavi, Abu Muhammad Ibn Elias, Sharaf nameh, correcting Hassan Vahid Dastgerdi, by Saeed Hamidian, Sixth edition, Tehran: Ghatre publishing, 2013.
- Nezami Ganjavi, Abu Muhammad Ibn Elias, Eghbal nameh, correcting Hassan Vahid Dastgerdi, by Saeed Hamidian, Sixth edition, Tehran: Ghatre publishing, 2013.
- Nezami Ganjavi, Abu Mohammad ibn Elias, Haftpeykar, correcting Hassan Vahid Dastgerdi, by Saeed Hamidian, Fourteenth edition, Tehran: Ghatre publishing, 1395.
- Strauss. A & Corbin. J (1998), Basics of Qualitative research: Granded Theory procedures and Thechniques, Thousand oaks, CA: sage.
- YaGhoobi, Noormohamad; Yazdani, Badrodin, Investigating the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Transformational Leadership Style, Executive Management Research Journal, Ninth Year, Pages 144-139, 2009.